This page lists some (but not all) of my research. It has not been updated in quite a long time. I leave it up because it contains some valuable links. If you are really interested in my research, check out my publications.
- AI for the game Dixit (dataset, early white paper), a full paper is published in 2022.
- Psychological profiling through games.
- Knowledge in Modelling research for the KLPD
- Evolutionary artificial neural networks for process control with Elegance
- Adaptive game AI with MiniGate
- Adaptive game AI with Neverwinter Nights
- Demonstration of evolutionary learning in Wa-Tor
- AI development for the game of Frank's Zoo
- AI development for the game of Settlers of Catan (SmartSettlers and adapted JSettlers code available)
- MobilitY and CollAboRative Work in European Vehicle Emergency NeTworks MYCAREVENT
- Rapid Online Learning for Entertainment Computing (ROLEC)
- Administrative Normative Information Transaction Agents ANITA
- My PhD thesis research